I have served as a spiritual director for over ten years, working with Christian leaders who are
- navigating life and ministry transitions, especially in the second half of life
- discovering sources of their own soul depletion
- discerning what brings them life
- trying to understand the role of suffering in their spiritual formation
- exploring prayer practices that increase intimacy with God
I completed a two-year Spiritual Direction program with Christian Formation and Direction Ministries. I have an M.A. in Christian Ministries from Hope International University, and am ordained minister in the Vineyard.
I am an Affiliate of Sustainable Faith (www.sustainablefaith.com) and teach a two-year spiritual direction training course for them. I am also a trained supervisor of other spiritual directors.
My husband is President of Peace Catalyst International, an organization that catalyzes Christian Muslim peacemaking in the way of Jesus. We have three daughters and four grandchildren.
I am a spiritual director, or soul friend, in the Christian tradition. I live in Oceanside, California, and I welcome anyone anywhere in the world who can connect with me over the internet.